These are the rules of this wikia that all users must follow.
- No harassing other users, bullying other users, or targeting other users negatively.
- If something makes you uncomfortable, please tell a staff member.
- No sockpuppeting.
- This means that you are using another account when banned, usually pretending to be someone else.
- Having another account when not banned is fine.
- Offensive jokes are not tolerated unless it is in chat with those who are comfortable with it.
- Don't link NSFW things, crash sites, or gore.
- The only exception is NSFW Kisekae, but you must put a warning before doing so.
- You may not put fanon info for a character on their canon page.
- You can, however, make your own page for your interpretation of the character in your fanon.
- No badge farming.
- Don't post personal information about yourself or other people.
- Only staff may give out warnings.
- Do not post lewd/pornographic material.
- No spamming.
- You cannot be under 13 on all of Wikia.
- You will be reported to Wikia staff if you are proved to be under 13.
- No godmodding.
- Don't take the spotlight.
- Don't make a roleplay canon to the Danganronpa Fanon Story without staff permission.
- Don't make Mary Sues/Gary Stus.
- It is recommended that OCs take the Mary Sue Litmus Test, but not required.
- You must get permission before adding a relationship/crush with someone else's OC.
- Don't make complete/near copies of characters and claim them as an OC.
- You can, however, use other characters and make them pages for crossovers.
- You must have permission before controlling someone else's OC.
- Faceclaims are fine as long as you register them in the Faceclaim Register.
- Try not to make your OCs share a first/last name with another OC without permission.
- Put warnings for things such as rape, drugs, abuse, ect.
- Make sure to tag the fanfiction as NSFW or SFW.
- This is an English speaking wiki, so please try to speak in mainly English.
- It does not, however, need to be good English.
- Try not to spam, especially if someone tells you to stop.
- Profanity is fine.
- Don't chat RP unless everyone is okay with it.
- Only call for mods if needed.
- No posting kisekae codes or ping phrase lists.